Autodesk Civil 3D
Project engineering, analysis and calculations for outdoors- and infrastructure projects.
Autodesk Civil 3D
A powerfull tool for building construction and infrastructure design.
Civil 3D® is the software solution for all types of infrastructure projects and is a powerful tool for construction, analysis and documentation with a workflow adapted to building information modeling (BIM). This means that you can create models with actual data (from laser scanning or other map data) and perform analyzes and calculations to best be able to plan engineering in a given area.
Civil 3D is mainly used for the design of all possible outdoor and infrastructure projects. That is, everything from roads, water and sewage systems, terrain and landscape design (quarries, parks, construction pits) and everything in between. With the correct data, you get accurate calculations of, for example, masses, runoff, sight lines, etc. There is an incredible amount you can do with Civil 3D - and we are experts in this.
Collaboration across teams
With Collaboration for Civil 3D, Civil 3D connects to BIM 360, which makes it possible to quickly and easily collaborate on Civil 3D files with whomever you want, no matter where they are.
Expanding your toolbox
Applications & modules
Autodesk Civil 3D can be expanded on with multiple specialized tools and functions.
- Focus Software can offer you such solutions, developed for the Norwegian market.
- Our applications complies with and simplifies working with all the national requirements.
- Most of our software also comes with high-quality library content that simplifies your workflow considerably.
- Get a tailored quote.
- Competitive Prices and Terms.
- Contact us for a quote that suits you.